Thompson & Morgan Cornflower Polka Dot Mixed
Very popular and easily grown plants which prefer well drained soils. Suitable for beds, borders and cut flowers. Flowers summer. Height: 30in.
Optimum Germination Temperature: 65-70F (18-20C). Sowing Depth: ¬ºin (6mm). Sowing Time: Sow March-april or August-September for overwintering. The seed can be sown outdoors where they are to flower in spring or autumn and thinned out to 12in (30cm) apart. Sown in the late summer/early autumn to produce even better plants for flowering next summer, and final thinning should be left until the spring so that the plants are about 45cm (18in) apart.
Space the plants 3cm (12in) apart in full sun in ordinary garden soil.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.