Thompson & Morgan Cosmos Cupcakes - White
We’ve completely changed the look of traditional cosmos by fusing the petals of ‘Cupcakes’ into one single cup. ‘Cupcakes’ is an easy-to-grow, free-flowering, stunning pure-white single and semi-double blooms on tall bushy plants.
Sow cosmos seed from March to May at a depth of 3mm in a good quality seed compost, and cover the seeds with a very fine sprinkling of vermiculite. Place the seed tray in a propagator at a temperature of 18-25C (64-77F) or seal it inside a polythene bag. Keep the soil damp but not wet.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7cm (3in) pots and grow them on in cooler conditions until large enough to plant outdoors. When plants are well grown and all risk of frost has passed, acclimatise to outdoor conditions over 7 to 10 days. Transplant outdoors in full sun in any moist, well drained soil at a distance of 45cm (18in) apart. Pinch out the growing tip of each stem when transplanting to encourage stems to branch and produce more flowers.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: July to October
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.