Thompson & Morgan Courgette Eclipse F1 HybridAsk a Question
British breeding. Plants have a bushy habit producing round, dark green fruits with paler stripes. Pick very small to eat raw whole or sliced in salads, or cooked on barbecue kebabs, in stir fries, and other cooked dishes. Mature fruits are ideal for stuffing.
Sow indoors 4 weeks before last frost for transplanting outdoors. Sow seed 2cm (3/4in) deep in 7.5cm (3in) pots of good seed sowing mix. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 21-25C (70-77F) until after germination which takes 5-7 days. Can also be sown direct outdoors from mid-May once the soil has warmed and risk of frost has passed, 2.5cm (1in) deep at 60cm (24in) apart in rows 60cm (24in) apart.
Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out after all risk of frost has passed, 60cm (24in) apart each way. Feed with potash fertiliser once fruiting begins. Water and pick fruits regularly to extend the harvesting season.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 10
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.