Thompson & Morgan Craspedia Billy Buttons
The quirky, spherical flower heads of this striking Craspedia rise like mustard-yellow ping-pong balls on upright silvery stems, adding structure and bright pops of colour to sunny borders and rockeries. Why not try growing some in a mixed patio container. They also make superb cut flowers for fresh or dried flower arrangements.
Sow seeds on the surface of a good, damp, free-draining seed compost. Then lightly cover, 3mm (1/16in) deep, with vermiculite or compost. Place in propagator or seal in a polythene bag and keep at room temp.
Transplant when seedlings are large enough to handle and acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out 30cm (12in) apart after all risk of frost has passed.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to May
- No of Seeds: 150
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.