Thompson & Morgan Cress
An all-the-year round, nutritious salad crop. Extra Curled Cress is easy to grow outdoors in the summer and inside during the cold months of the year.
Sow seeds any time of the year. Cress can be grown in trays of compost or on the surface of pads of cotton wool, flannel, kitchen towel etc. Place the growing medium in a small container or saucer and moisten well, then spread the seed thickly over the surface. Place in a polythene bag and leave in a warm place. For outdoor sowing, choose a partially shaded spot of ordinary reasonably moist garden soil. Sprinkle the seed liberally on the soil surface and cover with a mat or thick brown paper until the seeds germinate. Keep moist until you harvest
Keep the seeds dark until after germination and then move to a warm well lit spot ensuring that the medium stays moist. Cress is ready in around 1-14 days after sowing.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 4000
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.