Thompson & Morgan Cucumber Carmen
Greenhouse/All Female. Cucumber Carmen is a unique variety with resistance to all known strains of powdery mildew, scab and leaf-spot. Cucumbers are bitter-free and produced in abundance - 50-100 per plant. Cucumber Carmen is ideal for organic gardeners. Easy to train and day length sensitive. For maximum yield plant after 1st March. Excellent for exhibition.
Sow seeds singly from late winter onwards 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in 7.5cm (3in) pots of moist compost. Germination usually takes 7-10 days at 24-27C (75-80F).Transplant at the 2-3 leaf stage into 13cm (5in) pots and then into growbags, border or 23-25cm (9-10in) pots, spacing them 46cm (18in) apart or 2-3 per growbag. Provide a minimum temperature of 15C (60F).
Train up the main shoot to top of wire and then pinch out the growing point and allow two shoots to trail downwards. Keep moist but not wet, apply shading as required and provide a moist, warm atmosphere. Regular picking will encourage fruiting.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September
- No of Seeds: 4
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.