Thompson & Morgan Cucumber Jogger F1 Hybrid
An 'American slicer' outstanding in T&M outdoor trials in a poor growing season. Trailing plants produce a good crop of very dark green skinned 22-25cm (9-10in) juicy, but crisp, bitter free fruits with soft white spines with slow seed development.
Sow seed 1cm (1/2in) deep, in 7cm (3.5in) pots of free-draining compost. Place in a propagator and keep at around 20-25C (68-77F until after germination, which usually takes 7-10 days.
Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out after all risk of frost, 90cm (36in) apart. Pick fruits regularly when small to ensure continuous cropping. Feed and water regularly for increased yields.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 10
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.