Thompson & Morgan Cucumber Swing F1
An all female 'American slicer', Cucumber Swing is ideal for both outdoor and greenhouse growing. Plants produce a heavy crop of slightly spined dark green cucumbers 20cm (8in) long with a crisp, juicy flesh. Cucumber Swing has excellent powdery mildew, weather and scab resistance.
Sowing time: February to May.
Sow seeds 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, in 7cm (3in) pots of free-draining compost. Place in a propagator and keep at a temperature of around 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination, usually 5-7 days.
When first true leaves develop, transplant into 13cm (5in) pots. Plant outdoors once all risk of frost has past, allowing 9cm (3ft) between plants. Can also be grown under glass similarly to other all female cucumbers.
Keep plants well fed and watered throughout the growing season, to encourage the best quality fruits.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September
- No of Seeds: 4
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.