Cupressus Sempervirens Pyramidalis 200-225 CL25
Commonly known as Tuscan or Italian Cypress, Cupressus sempervirens 'Pyramidalis’ requires full sun, as you would expect from a tree with Italian origins! It is drought tolerant once established, but will need plenty of water until then. 'Pyramidalis' look great all year round when planted in pairs outside front entrances, in rows within formal gardens, as a singular focal point or in containers.
- Common Name: Cupressus sempervirens Stricta Group 'Pyramidalis', Cupressus Totem Pole tree, Italian Cypress tree, Tuscan Cypress, Mediterranean Cypress, Pencil Cypress
- Family: Cupressaceae
- Origin: -
- Great For: Year round interest and adding structure
- Awards: -
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Soil: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, pH - Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Moisture: Well-drained
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Form: Columnar/Upright
- Supplied Size Height: 200-225cm
- Supplied Pot Size: CL25
- Root Type: Potted
- After years of growth: 20
- Height: 15m
- Spread: m
PLANTING & CARE
Planting & Aftercare Advice
Choose a sunny, well-draining site for this Mediterranean tree. Unless it is a particularly exposed location, there is no need to plant this variety with a stake and tie. If you are planting Italian Cypress in spring or summer, water well and regularly for the first few months. If you’re planting in autumn, they may only need infrequent watering. They are drought-tolerant once established, but until then take care and increase watering if there are periods of hot or dry weather. Once planted, keep the area free of competing weeds and grass for the first couple of growing seasons.
Italian Cypress may benefit from light pruning to maintain their neat columnar shape. Also remove dead, diseased or awkwardly placed branches as and when you see them.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We deliver Plants and Trees all over Northern Ireland. The price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fee may apply.
- Automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £100.
- For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
Delivery is made to your driveway or another area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized.
Standard plants and trees can be delivered by our own vehicles and are also suitable for pallet delivery.
Oversized plants are specified on the product page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and are not suitable for pallet delivery.
Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.