Thompson & Morgan Dahlia Dwarf Mixed
Vivid, large single and semi-double 8cm (3in) flowers. Neat, mound shaped bushes achieving a memorable main bedding display.
Sow 6mm (¬ºin) deep late winter to early spring at 21-24C (70-75F) in a good seed compost. Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful. Germination usually takes 7-10 days.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost 3cm (12in) apart in a sunny spot on any good moisture retentive
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: August to October
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.