Taylors Dahlia Rebecca's World x1
A multitude of colour from one plant. Crimson red and white flowers. Decorative
Application:Border or bedding plant, good for cut flowers. Short varieties can also be grown in containers on the patio or balcony.
For early flowering, tubers may be started off in boxes in April; use a light soil mixed with compost. Keep slightly moist, cool and free from frost. When danger of frost has passed, plant out the sprouted tubers. If used as a cut flower, cut flowers only
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Bulb Size (cm):-
- Bulb Count (per pack):1
- Ideal For Pots:No
- Distinctive Foliage: No
- Cut Flowers: No
- RHS Award Winners: -
- Plants for Pollinators: No
- Darkest Colours:-
- Colour: Red
- Flowering Time:All summer long
- Flowering Height:110cm/44 inches
- Planting Depth: 15cm/6 inches
- Planting Distance: 60cm/24 inches
- Planting Time: March onwards
- Soil / Position: Any well cultivated, garden soil with a good supply of organic material. Sunny sites away from strong winds.
- Pack Weight: 0.2
- Pack Dimensions: 21cm x 13.5cm x 6cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.