Thompson & Morgan Dianthus P. Ipswich Pinks MixedAsk a Question
Perfect for the cottage garden, border or rock garden. Ground smothering weed suppressors, they remain evergreen. Floriferous and fragrant, they are welcome cut flowers.
SOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Sow in good free draining seed sowing compost from February to late June just covering the seed with compost. Germination takes 7-14 days at 18-20¬∞C (65-70¬∞F), after which the temperature should be dropped to 13-18¬∞C (55-60¬∞F).
GROWING INSTRUCTIONS: When large enough to handle transplant the seedlings to boxes or 7.5cm (3in) pots, grow well ventilated and well lit. When well rooted in their pots, gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions and plant out 30cm (12in) apart in full sun and well-drained soil.Most pinks have a pleasant spicy, floral clove-like taste. Ideal for decorating or adding into cakes, or as a colourful garnish to soups salads and the punch bowl. Remove white heel at petal base as this tastes bitter. Write to us for a free leaflet with recipes for a wide range of edible flowersPremium PerennialsFlowerHardyPerennialMay to September100seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.