Thompson & Morgan Evening Primrose Pink Petticoats
Delicate, soft pink blooms striped with faint red veins produced for a long period over summer and into September. Thrives in hot, sunny borders where it will emit a delicate fragrance in the evening.
Sow from late winter to mid-spring on the surface of a good seed compost just covering the seed with a thin layer of compost or vermiculite. Germination takes 14-21 days at 10-15°C (50-60°F). Don‚t exclude light, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful.
When large enough to handle, transplant the seedlings to boxes or 7.5cm (3in) pots, and grow on in cooler conditions. When well grown gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions and plant out in late spring after all risk of frost has passed, 30cm (12in) apart in full sun and ordinary well drained soil.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: June, July, August, September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.