Taylors Gladioli Mixed Colours x10
Ideal for cut flowers. Mixed colours
Application:Good for borders and as cut flowers. Dual planting is recommended; one for the garden and one for cut flowers.
Plant some every few weeks from April to June to ensure flowers from summer to autumn.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Bulb Size (cm):10-12
- Bulb Count (per pack):10
- Ideal For Pots:No
- Distinctive Foliage: No
- Cut Flowers: No
- RHS Award Winners: -
- Plants for Pollinators: Yes
- Darkest Colours:-
- Colour: Mixed
- Flowering Time:July/September
- Flowering Height:100cm/40 inches
- Planting Depth: 10cm/4inches
- Planting Distance: 10cm/4 inches
- Planting Time: March onwards
- Soil / Position: Gladioli like a well-drained, moisture retentive soil in full sun and protected from strong winds.
- Pack Weight: 0.18
- Pack Dimensions: 21cm x 13.5cm x 6cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.