Grand Tuscan - Corner Dining SuiteAsk a Question
It is designed to be left outside in all weathers and take as much rain and sun as you can throw at it. It comes complete with a 5 year guarantee on frame and weave.
Each suite consists of:
- 2 x Tuscan armchairs chair with base back cushion
- 1 x Open bench module left with base and back cushion
- 1 x Open bench module right with base and back cushion
- 1 x Corner bench module with base and back cushion
- 1 x Tuscan taupe coloured polywood table (with matt finish) 140cm x 140cm curved rounded corners
- 2 x Dining stool with seat pad
Dimensions of Grand Tuscan - Corner Dining Suite
- Tuscan poly-teak table: W 140cm x L 140cm x H 70cm
- Stool: W 45cm x L 45cm x H 50cm
- Armchair: W 56cm x L 68cm x H 87cm
- Corner sofa: H 87cm x D 74cm x W 235cm x 235cm
You'll need a a minimum space of at least 260cm x 300cm for this set
Polywood is a synthetic product and is an excellent material for outdoor use. It looks like wood but has additional benefits. It does not develop cracks or crevices even after a long period of time.
Polywood is a low maintenance product. Cleaning it occasionally with a sponge or brush and some lukewarm water is sufficient to keep it looking good. If small, superficial scratches occur through frequent usage these can be sanded out using a fine sanding pad.
Please note that Polywood is heat sensitive so you should not place hot pans or pots directly onto the surface without a protective insulating mat. In rare circumstances the sun's rays can be magnified through convex glass (such as wine glasses) and cause extreme heat which could damage the table top. Please avoid leaving glass items unattended in very sunny conditions.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.