Thompson & Morgan Herb Basil Classico (Organic)
Essential for authentic Italian cuisine, this sweet basil is one of the most popular varieties, with a strong clove scent and distinctive fresh flavour. Try growing basil on the kitchen windowsill or in convenient containers outside the back door.
February to June, in pots or trays on the surface of barely moist seed compost and cover with a sprinkling of finely sieved compost. Place in a propagator at 20-25°C (68-77˚F) until germination, which takes up to 21days.
Transplant seedlings individually to small pots or cells until large enough to plant outdoors. Plant 30cm (12in) apart in well prepared soil in full sun, once frost risk has passed. Can also be grown in a pot indoors. Height to 30cm (12in). Trim to keep shape and height
HARVESTING Indoors for much of the year. Outdoors from June until frosts.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.