Thompson & Morgan Herb Coriander Calypso
British breeding on this essential and increasingly popular herb/salad leaf. Coriander Calypso is a 'cut 'n' come again' leaf, the plant can be cut back and allowed to re-grow at least 3 times through the summer due to its extremely low growing point. Grown only for leaf not seed. Coriander Calypso has good bolt resistance
Sow seeds March to August, plants will re grow after cutting. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil that has been raked to a fine tilth.
When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 23-3cm (9-12in) apart.
Harvest young leaves as required, picking only a few from each plant. Mature plants can be cut back for re-growth throughout the summer. Sowings made in late summer will carry on cropping into winter with cloche protection.<
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April to October
- No of Seeds: 150
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.