Thompson & Morgan Herb Fennel Bronze
Large, flat umbels of yellow flowers through the summer then produce aromatic, aniseed tasting edible seeds. The leaves, fresh or dried, are used in fish dishes. The seeds used in soups, cakes and bread. Decorative feathery, wispy bronzed leaves.
Sow thinly, 12mm(1/2in) deep in drills 38cm(15in) apart.
Thin seedlings when large enough to handle, to 30cm (12in) apart. Keep ground weed free and water well during dry periods. The plant forms a multi stem clump, which is best grown in full sun for optimum leaf and ripe seeds production. Once plants are well
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.