Thompson & Morgan Herb Fennel Dragon F1 Hybrid
Modern breeding has produced a more dwarf habit where the leaves remain green and healthy without yellowing or bolting. Rounded, white bulbs have a delicious aniseed flavour. Try grating a bulb and chopping up some leaves to add to mixed summer and autumnal salads.
Sow seed in pots or trays using a good free-draining seed compost 6-13mm (¼-½in) deep at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Germination usually takes 7-14 days.
Transplant/plant out once all risk of frost has passed, 30cm (12in) between plants, in rows 45cm (17in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 35
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.