Thompson & Morgan Herb Hyssop Tricolour
A beautifully aromatic herb with a pungent tang suitable for meat dishes, beans and salads. Hyssop makes an attractive plant for the border where it will attract bees and butterflies. This exclusive blend brings together a pretty mix of blue, pink and white blooms.
Sow hyssop seeds indoors or under glass from April to May. Sow seed in pots or trays on the surface of barely moist seed compost. Do not cover the seed or exclude light as this will aid germination. Place the seed tray in a propagator at a temperature of 15-20C (59-68F) or seal inside a clear polythene bag until germination which takes 14-21 days.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on in cooler conditions. When all risk of frost has passed, gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions over 7 - 10 days before planting outdoors. Plant at a distance of 60cm (24in) apart on any well drained or chalky soil in full sun. Hyssop thrives in drier soils.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September
- No of Seeds: 150
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.