Thompson & Morgan Herb Parsley Champion
A selected strain of Parlsey with tightly curled rich green leaf, ideal for garnishing, soups, stews etc. Parsley Champion Moss Curled is a fine windowsill pot plant which will supply fresh parsley on demand.
Parsley will grow in ordinary soil in sun or part shade, but for best results prefers a rich moist soil. Soak the seeds overnight before sowing. Sow seeds outdoors from spring to mid summer. Earliest sowings can be made in the warmth during late winter and planted out in early spring after hardening off. Outdoors, sow 1cm ( ¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
To harvest, pick over all the plants regularly to encourage fresh new growth.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 750
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.