Thompson & Morgan Herb Parsley LauraAsk a Question
A flat-leaved parsley with a more intense flavour than some other varieties, Parsley Laura is becoming increasingly popular in the kitchen, for growing on the windowsill and for a huge range of culinary uses.
Sow seeds April to July outdoors or August to March indoors in pots on the windowsill. Sow seeds 13mm (½in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Outdoor early sowings may take up to 28 days to germinate. Sow successionally monthly for virtually all the year round cutting of fresh leaves.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart. Harvest leaves as and when required. Can also be sown under glass in 7.5cm (3in) pots of free-draining, seed compost. Keep at 18-2C (64-68F) until after germination. Gradually acclima
A few plants can be grown on a windowsill for regular picking of fresh leaves.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.