Thompson & Morgan Herb Parsley Lisette
Improved Green Pearl type, Parsley Lisette produces a vigorous rosette of longer stems and more pronounced finer curled dark green leaves, that stand well without yellowing or bolting. Parsley Lisette is ideal for pot growing on a windowsill or the patio. Height: 30-60cm (12-24in)
Sow April-August outdoors; August sowings will overwinter. Seeds can also be sown August-March under glass, or in pots indoors. Sow seeds 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth.
When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart. Harvest as and when required. Can also be sown under glass, in 7.5cm (3in) pots of free-draining compost. Place at 18-2C (64-68F) until after germination.
Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost, or pot on as a windowsill plant or in a container for the patio or conservatory.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.