Its powerful fragrance goes well with lamb and chicken. Add Rosemary to tomato soup, stews and, finely chopped, to fresh cooked peas. Rosemary tea is said to help headaches, colic and colds.
Sow seeds from late winter to early summer in John Innes Seed Compost. Do not cover the seed with compost. Make sure that the compost is moist but not wet and seal in a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 12-40 days at 16C (60F).
Transplant when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots. Later plant out 6cm (2ft) apart into well drained soil in a sunny sheltered site,
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Shrub
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April to June
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.