Thompson & Morgan Herb Thyme Olde English
An old favourite for stews stuffings etc., mixed herbs and bouquet garni. Old English Thyme stimulates the appetite and helps the digestion of fatty foods. Helps repel cabbage root fly. Companion Plant: Grow Old English Thyme close to cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli and brussels sprouts as it is a great deterrent of cabbage root-fly or cabbage worm.
Sow seeds from late winter to early summer 1.5mm (1/16in) deep in John Innes Seed Compost. Make sure that the compost is moist but not wet and seal in a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 18-24 days at 13-16C (56-60F).
Transplant when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots. Later plant out 23- 3cm (9-12in) apart into well drained soil in full sun.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 450
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.