Thompson & Morgan Hollyhock Creme de Cassis
This mouthwatering new hollyhock features scrumptuous veined flowers in blackcurrant and white. These gorgeous blooms range from fully double to semi double. Outstanding in the cottage garden border.
Germinate at 15-20C (59-68F) on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Cover with a very fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag until after germination. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or .5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in cooler conditions for 10-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 45cm (18in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: July to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.