Ilex Crenata Kinme Macrobonsai (Bonsai Cloud Tree) 160-180Ask a Question
These impressive cloud topiary trees are tailored over many years from Ilex Crenata 'Kinme'. Slow growing and densely branched with small oval dark green glossy leaves make it perfect for training into beautiful topiary specimens. Evergreen, hardy and low maintenance. A careful light trim once or twice a year will keep it's beautiful form. An elegant specimen tree which makes a dramatic statement bringing a classic 'Oriental' feel to any garden or space. Suitable for growing in the open ground or in planters.
Japanese Holly Topiary, Japanese Holly Cloud Tree, Bonsai Cloud Tree
- Common Name:Bonsai Cloud Tree
- Great For:
- Origin: Japan, Eastern China, Korea
- Great For: Resistant to pollution, , Hedging/Screens, Ground Cover, Cottage/Informal, Architectural, Specimen tree
- Awards: N/A
- Foliage: Evergreen. Leaves are dark green in all seasons,. Flowers white in Spring and Summer.
- Soil: Chalky, Clay, Loamy, Sandy (will tolerate most soil types)
- Maintenance:Low Maintenance
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Form: Single stemmed tree
- Supplied Size: 160-180cm
- Root Type:
- After 20-50 Years of Growth:
- Height: 400cm
- Spread: 400cm
PLANTING ADVICE & CARE
Cloud Trees cope well in sun or partial shade and are extremely hardy and easily maintained, a light occasional clipping is all that is required to keep their unusual shape.
Grow in well-drained soil in sun. Planting is best done in late winter or early spring.
Chalky, Clay, Loamy, Sandy (will tolerate most soil types) Soil drainage Moist but well-drained, Well-drained Soil pH Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We deliver Plants and Trees all over Northern Ireland. The price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fee may apply.
- Automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £100.
- For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
Delivery is made to your driveway or another area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized.
Standard plants and trees can be delivered by our own vehicles and are also suitable for pallet delivery.
Oversized plants are specified on the product page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and are not suitable for pallet delivery.
Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.