Japanese Maple Bloodgood Acer Palmatum Bloodgood 125-150cmsAsk a Question
One the best purple leaved maples. Darker leaved than most other purple maples and having spectacular bright red autumn colours. It frequently sports bright red winged sycamore like autumn fruit. Its palmate foliage usually gets darker in summer. It has an elegant shape with a rounded head. Expected height is 2.5 -4 metres with a width of 2.5-4 metres. Fully hardy but needs a moisture retentive but free draining soil to keep leaves beautiful on an open site. We rate it a 5 star plant and strongly recommend.
- We deliver Plants and Trees all over N. Ireland and Ireland.
- The ticket price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fees applies. Addresses within N. Ireland qualify for automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £500. For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
- For addresses within Rep. Ireland, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
- Delivery is made to your driveway or other area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
- We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized. Oversized plants are specified on the overview page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and is not suitable for pallet delivery.
- Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days but in reality much sooner. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.
Returns and Exchange
- We provide a 3 year guarantee on any hardy plant that the Royal Horticultural Society defines as ‘Hardy 6 & 7’ and subject to our terms and conditions. If one of our hardy plants doesn't thrive, we'll replace it with a plant of the same value. Please note that this is naturally conditional on you following the planting and care instructions associated with the plant. We may need to visit your site if we need more information.
- Non-hardy plants are not included.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.