Juniperus Skyrocket 250-275 CL35
Juniperus Scopulorum Skyrocket, is an upright blue juniper conifer tree and commonly referred to as Juniper Sky Rocket. This popular evergreen, ornamental tree has a slender elegant shape and unusual, dense, steel blue foliage. It is easy to grow and likes most soil types. Juniperus can be prostrate or erect, evergreen shrubs or trees with aromatic, scale-like or sharply pointed awl-shaped leaves, and small globose fruits.
Juniperus scopulorum 'Skyrocket' is one of the narrowest upright conifers you'll find. The evergreen silvery-blue foliage retains its colour well throughout the year and is at its brightest in late spring as the new growth begins to show.
- Common Name: Rocky Mountain Juniper, Juniperus scopulorum
- Family: Cupressaceae
- Great For: Low Maintenance, City & Courtyard Gardens, Architectural
- Foliage: Evergreen, Fragrant
- Soil: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, pH - Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Moisture: Well-drained
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Form: Columnar/Upright
- Supplied Size Height: 250-275cm
- Supplied Pot Size: CL35
- Root Type: Potted
- After 20-50 years of growth:
- Height: 4-8m
- Spread: 0.5-1m
PLANTING & CARE
Planting & Aftercare Advice
Foliage may cause skin irritation. Wear gloves and other protective equipment when handling. row in any well-drained soil. Junipers need little if any pruning. Useful in hot sunny sites.
No pruning required.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We deliver Plants and Trees all over Northern Ireland. The price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fee may apply.
- Automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £100.
- For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
Delivery is made to your driveway or another area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized.
Standard plants and trees can be delivered by our own vehicles and are also suitable for pallet delivery.
Oversized plants are specified on the product page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and are not suitable for pallet delivery.
Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.