Kaemingk Bologna 2 Seater Hanging Swing Chair in Grey or Black
The Kaemingk Bologna 2 Seater Hanging Swing Chair in Grey or Black is back by popular demand. This hanging swing chair makes an excellent addition to your outdoor space or sit perfectly at home indoors in a conservatory or garden studio. Made from durable materials that look just like light rattan, the delightful hanging chair has been intricately woven around a strong metal frame in a smooth rounded shape, a great choice to sway in sunshine in your garden oasis.
Perfect for relaxing in your garden, each piece has an armchair style cushion and adjustable headrest for ultimate comfort. There is generous headroom for tall people.
Dimensions (H): 197cm x (W): 140cm x (D): 95cm
Maximum recommended weight limit: 220Kg
- Powder coated frame
- Includes large full width Olefin cushion with removable and washable covers (clean at 40 degrees)
- Available in black or light grey rattan colour choice
- Base made from steel, chair made from PU with woven rattan effect
Base made from steel, chair made from PU with woven rattan effect. The PU Rattan is UV proof to avoid fading and deterioration, and the metal base has been treated with an anti-rust coating to ensure the long life of our hanging chair. However, as with all outdoor furniture, it is recommended that it is not left outdoors for long periods of inclement weather.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.