Kaemingk London Hanging Rattan Chair in an Egg Shape
Compatible Optional Extras:
Tom Chambers Outdoor or Conservatory Hanging Chair Cover
The London hanging swing chair in an egg shape is back by popular demand. This makes an excellent addition to your outdoor space, or will sit perfectly at home indoors in a conservatory or garden studio. Made from durable materials that look just like light rattan, the delightful hanging chair has been intricately woven around a strong metal frame in a smooth rounded egg shape.
Perfect for relaxing in your garden, each piece has an armchair style cushion and adjustable headrest for ultimate comfort. There is generous headroom for tall people. Available in either black or light grey rattan.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Hanging Chair with Arm (H): 185cm x (W): 110cm x (D): 130cm
Rattan Chair (W): 110cm x (D): 65cm
Chain (L): 30cm
Base (Dia): 105cm
Seat Cushion (including arms and back) (H): 55cm x (W): 60cm x (D): 50cm
Head Rest Cushion (L): 50cm x (W): 20cm x (D): 12cm
Assembly Required: Some simple self-assembly required.
Maximum recommended weight limit: 130kg
- Powder coated frame
- Includes two Olefin cushions with removable and washable covers
(clean at 40 degrees)
- Colour, light grey rattan
- Base made from steel, chair made from PU with woven rattan effect
Base made from steel, chair made from PU with woven rattan effect. The PU Rattan is UV proof to avoid fading and deterioration, and the metal base has been treated with an anti-rust coating to ensure the long life of our hanging chair. However, as with all outdoor furniture, it is recommended that it is not left outdoors for long periods of inclement weather.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.