Thompson & Morgan Kale Babyleaf MixAsk a Question
Related to broccoli and Brussels sprouts, baby kale leaves are rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals and taste great too! This attractive mix of leaves makes a great salad or can be enjoyed lightly steamed with a variety of dishes.
Sow very thinly, 13mm (½in) deep, in pots of multipurpose compost on the windowsill, larger containers on the patio, or sow in drills 23cm (9in) apart in the garden.
Thin seedlings, when large enough to handle, to 6mm (¼in) apart, to minimise overcrowding or spindly seedlings. If sown in the garden, keep weed free and water well during dry periods. Harvest a few leaves from each plant regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.