Thompson & Morgan Kale Dwarf Green Curled
Kale Dwarf Green Curled produces dark, tightly curled leaves. Excellent quality, very cold hardy, Kale Dwarf Green Curled is good for difficult or windswept gardens or poor wet soils.
Sow seeds outdoors in a seed bed in Spring in drills 6mm (¬ºin) deep and 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin out to 23cm (9in) apart and transplant to final quarters in mid-Summer, spacing them 6cm (24in) apart.
Pick the leaves regularly from January to April, pinching out the centre stem first to encourage side shoots.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: November to April
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.