Thompson & Morgan Kalettes Garden mix F1 Hybrid
Popular and nutritious Kalettes combine the best characteristics of kale and Brussels sprouts. Producing attractive rosettes of loose, frilly-edged buttons, this winter hardy favourite of savvy foodies and chefs has a sweet and nutty taste. Try it steamed, in stir fries or chopped raw in salads for a healthy hit of vitamins and other nutrients.
Place seed in 7.5cm (3in) pots or a seed tray of a good free-draining seed compost and cover with a 6mm (¬ºin) layer of vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal in a polythene bag at a temperature of around 15°C (59°F) until after germination, which takes up to 7 days.
Transplant when large enough to handle about 5 weeks from sowing, to 60cm (24in). Plant firmly and keep well watered until established. Fleece against caterpillar and aphid as necessary, and net against pigeons during the winter.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: October to April
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.