For stylish and sleek cooking which will make the most of your outdoor space, this San Francisco grill has everything you need. This charcoal grill is compact and cleverly designed to give you a generous cooking capacity without taking up too much space. With an adjustable cooking grid which comes complete with an inlay, this barbecue features a selection of handy features such as charcoal dividers, various racks and a lid with an integrated air rack and thermometer. The highlight of this barbecue is the multi-functional cooking surface, which allows you to remove the inlaid cooking grate and replace it with a pizza stone, wok or pan (all available separately) to create a variety of dishes. The retro design will look effortlessly chic in your garden and is everything you need to make the absolute most of your summer!
Features and benefits
- Compact– With a circular design which will fit into a corner and won’t take up too much garden space.
- Stylish– With a retro look which will look effortlessly chic in your outdoor space.
- Versatile – Choose from a selection of different inlays, including a pizza stone, wok and pan and make the very most of every balmy day.
- Dimensions: H110 x W80 x D65cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Working height: approx. 82cm
- Grilling diameter: 53cm
- Fire bowl diameter: 58.5cm
- 1 x high adjustable cooking grid with inlay
- 2 x removable cooking grid handles
- 4 x charcoal dividers
- 2 x wheels
- Powder coated bottom rack
- Enamelled lid with handle, air vent and thermometer
- Integrated cleaning and air vent system
- Alternative inlays available separately
- Colour: Black
- Free delivery for all Ireland
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements. Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout. Select 'Firepit delivery'.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.