Kettler 3.5m LED Free Arm Large Parasol With Bluetooth Speaker Natural
The Kettler 3.5m LED Free Arm Large Parasol With Bluetooth Speaker in Natural colouring is a beautiful statement piece for your garden to relax under with the added bonus of being able to listen to your favourite tunes with the wireless speaker.
Please note: Northern Ireland delivery only or further afield if ordered with other stock items. Please ask for details.
- Includes solar powered LED lighting built into the frame under the canopy.
- Wireless speaker included with LED lights. Battery life of approx. 4 hours at full volume and with LED lights.
- Easy canopy positioning with 360 rotation. No need to reposition the base.
- Wind up mechanism opens the canopy out.
- Vertical and horizontal tilt with a simple handle.
- Shower resistant canopy.
- UV50+ sun protection.
- Raised vent in the canopy prevents wind damage.
- 4 piece, sand and water fill parasol base included.
- Wireless speaker requires 8 hours of charge.
- Charging point for LED lighting in the pole of the free arm.
- Includes night cover.
- 12 month warranty (terms & conditions apply)
Kettler has been one of the most successful suppliers of garden furniture in the UK for 30 years, known for its durable designs using quality materials and craftsmanship. The versatile dining and lounging sets are an inspired mix of hand woven wicker, metal frames , all weather fabric and FSC-certfied wood...something to cater to all tastes and outdoor spaces.
When not in use or in windy weather we recommend you put your parasol down.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
1 x Parasol, Wireless Speaker and Base
Assembly Required: Minor assembly required
H: 298cm W: 350cm
Weight: 40.5 Kg
Material: Polyester canopy with aluminium frame.
This product IS NOT A STOCK ITEM and we generally arrange delivery directly from supplier to you. Please contact us for more information on availability and time scale.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £20 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.