Kettler RHS Hampton 4 Piece Lounge Set
The Kettler RHS Hampton 4 Piece Lounge Set features a classic yet unique style. The 4-piece lounge set comprises of a 2-seater sofa, two lounge chairs and a rectangular coffee table. Made with solid Acacia wood the RHS Hampton Lounge set will make a great addition to traditional gardens, patios, or conservatory.
The timeless lounge set consists of a 2-seat sofa, 2 lounge chairs and a coffee table, so up to 4 people can relax outdoors in comfort. Beautifully crafted from FSC® approved Acacia Wood, the waterproof and UV resistant lounge set can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions). The rectangular coffee table has a slatted tabletop and provides ample of space for snacks and drinks.
For support and comfort the RHS Hampton Lounge set comes complete with back and seat cushions included. The sage green cushions add to the elegance of the set and compliment the Acacia wood perfectly. For added comfort the seat cushions sit on woven web polyester slings, which are flexible and bouncy.
Kettler has been one of the most successful suppliers of garden furniture in the UK for 30 years, known for its durable designs using quality materials and craftsmanship. The versatile dining and lounging sets are an inspired mix of hand woven wicker, metal frames , all weather fabric and FSC-certfied wood...something to cater to all tastes and outdoor spaces.
- Acacia wood requires regular cleaning and maintenance. Remove dust regularly with a clean soft brush and wipe down with a clean damp cloth. Use pads, mats and coasters under plates, glasses cups etc to protect them from scratches, spills, stains and heat damage. Wipe spills immediately to prevent staining.
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Cushion care – Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and not machine washable. They are sponge clean only.
- This product is 100% recyclable.
- Colours may vary slightly.
3 years manufacturers warranty
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
1 x RHS Hampton Rectangular Dining table (HUC37524)
6 x RHS Hampton Dining chairs with cushions (HUC25985)
Assembly Required: Yes
Chairs 58(w)cm x 69.5(l)cm x 88.3/89.5(h)cm Weight: 8.2kg
Table H): 69cm x (W): 7835cm x (D): 78.5cm Weight: 29.5kg
FSC® approved Acacia Wood Dining table and dining chairs with Polyester back and seat cushions.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.
KETTLER STORAGE & CARE
Kettler Cushions & Garden Furniture Covers
Our summer always comes with its fair share of rain. Showers are unpredictable and can come anytime. Kettler cushions aren’t waterproof, however, Kettler believe you don’t need waterproof cushions on your garden set in order to beat the rain.
Kettler strongly recommend taking cushions indoors when not in use.
Kettler cushions are safer and more comfortable not being waterproof. The cushions include an open cell foam core that maintains its shape for longer. An open cell foam is softer and more breathable than a closed cell foam, but it absorbs water like a sponge.
SO HOW DO YOU KEEP KETTLER CUSHIONS DRY?
Use a Garden Furniture Protective Cover
Kettler offers a range of protective covers for some of its garden furniture. All of the covers are tailor fitted and include ventilation pockets to lower the build-up of condensation underneath. In the summer months you can leave the cushions on the set, under the cover but only if the cushions are dry.
Kettler don’t provide tailor fitted covers for their metal garden furniture. Covering mesh could have a detrimental effect on the special, all-weather coating that is already put over the metal.
If you have wicker or wooden garden furniture, and are looking for an alternative way to cover your set, it is recommend to use a breathable cover or storing it inside a garage, shed or room in the home. Enjoy year-round use by moving your garden furniture inside a conservatory during the winter months.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers have a 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Kettler cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when out of use. Terms & conditions apply. Please note, no warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.