Thompson & Morgan Lathyrus Top to Bottom
Impressive sweet pea variety which as its name suggests, produces flowers from the top to the bottom of the plant! As with other strains of these traditional cottage garden favourites, this one also boasts a wonderful scent and a profusion of colourful summer flowers.
Soak seeds overnight in warm water before sowing 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in) pot, in free-draining, damp, seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25°C (68-77°F) until after germination which takes 10-21 days. Do not exclude light. Spring sowings can be sown outdoors, 2.5cm (1in) deep, in drills 7.5cm (3in) apart.
Overwinter October sown plants in cooler conditions such as a coldframe before planting out in spring, when the ground has warmed, 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. Pinch out the growing point once the second pair of leaves has opened. Water freely in dry weather. Remove faded flowers regularly to encourage more blooms.
CAUTION: Harmful if eaten.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 25
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.