Thompson & Morgan Lavender Munstead Dwarf
Neat, dwarf variety, strongly fragrant producing a prolific quantity of deep blue flowers. Perfect for hedging and cut flowers and ideal for drying. Flowers summer. Height: 30-60cm (1-2ft).
Sow from late winter to summer. For best results the seeds should be prechilled before sowing. To do this sow the seeds just below the surface of any good compost. Seal the seeds and container inside a polythene bag and place in a fridge (not freezer) for 6 weeks, checking occasionally to make sure none germinate in the fridge. Then place in a temperature of 15-18C (60-65F). Germination should take 1-3 months after this.
When the seedlings are large enough to handle transplant into 8cm (3in) pots and place in a coldframe.
Later plant out in ordinary well drained soil and full sun.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 110
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.