Thompson & Morgan Lettuce LettonyAsk a Question
A loose hearted Lettuce with the sweetest taste on our trials, and without the bitterness of normal Lettuces. Exceptional garden variety, standing in good condition whatever the weather without bolting or rotting. Excellent downy mildew resistance.
Sow thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Water ground regularly, especially during dry periods. Can also be sown more thickly and grown as a ‘baby leaf’.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 30cm(12in) apart. Harvest as and when required.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.