Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Little Gem (Organic)Ask a Question
Cos Lettuce producing small compact plants which are packed with a crisp, sweet heart. This RHS Award of Garden Merit cultivar grows well under cloches and also has excellent root aphid resistance making it a gardener’s favourite.
March to July, every 4 weeks for continuous crops. Sow thinly in drills 13mm (½in) deep in rows 23cm (9in) apart, in well prepared soil in full sun.
Thin plants to 20cm (8in) apart and keep well watered for the most flavoursome hearts. Can be grown in pots and growbags as well as directly in the garden. Some downy mildew tolerance.
HARVESTING: June to October. Later plants can be afforded cloche protection to extend the season.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.