Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Sylvesta (Butterhead) (Organic)Ask a Question
This soft hearted butterhead lettuce produces rounded green heads with a good flavour. Lettuce ‘Sylvesta’ has good tolerance to pests and diseases. Sow successionally for continuous crops throughout summer.
March to July, every 4 weeks for continuous crops. Sow thinly in drills 13mm deep in rows 30cm apart, in well prepared soil in full sun.
Thin plants to 25cm apart and keep well watered for the most flavoursome hearts
HARVESTING: June to October. Later plants can be afforded cloche protection to extend the season.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 150
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.