A slightly larger Little Gem type which is similar in flavour, but Lettuce Tin Tin has slightly more 'bubbled' leaves, giving it a more distinctive appearance. Lettuce Tin Tin is ready to harvest approximately 11 weeks from sowing with delicious crisp, 'romaine' hearts that stand well during hot summer weather. Suitable for 'cut and come again', baby leaf or mature hearts. Seeds are in the RHS Vegetable Collection.
Sow seeds from March to the end of July every 3 or 4 weeks. Sow thinly in containers of multipurpose compost, or direct outdoors, 13mm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 2cm (8in) apart for full sized hearts, or to 1-15cm (4-6in) for 'baby leaf.Water well during dry periods.AGM RangeVegetableJune to October200seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.