Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Ultimate MixAsk a Question
Everything you could want from a lettuce. This named mix has very good green aphid (nasonovia) and mildew resistance to extend the harvesting season with a range of leaf colours, tastes and textures of both leafy and hearting varieties.
Sow thinly, successionally every 3 or 4 weeks, 1cm (1/2in) deep, in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 25-30cm (10-12in) apart. Water well during dry periods for best quality heads and to reduce bolting (running to seed).A-Z - VVegetableHalf HardyAnnualJune to October200seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.