Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Valmaine (Cut And Come Again)Ask a Question
A reliable, simple, productive and space-saving method which can be tailored to your weekly requirements. Early sowings of Lettuce Valamaine should mature in about 60 days, mid-season sowings in about 40 days. Lettuce Valamaine is specially chosen because the young leaves have no bitterness.
For a continuous supply sow seeds at 7 day intervals from early April to mid May and again during August. Sow seeds 1cm (½in) deep in rows 13cm (5in) apart, allowing approximately 14-16 seeds per foot of row.
Adjust row lengths to suit your family's need. Harvest when the leaves have reached a satisfactory size leaving 1-2½cm (½-1in) of stem. Clear all surface rubbish, water, and growth will commence in one to two weeks.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 800
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.