Taylors Lily Orange Pixie 3pk
Lily Orange Pixie is an orange lily that is ideal for pots and containers
Application:Good for flower beds, borders, wild gardens and containers on the patio or balcony.
Plant fragrant varieties close to doors and windows.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Bulb Size (cm):12-14
- Bulb Count (per pack):3
- Ideal For Pots:Yes
- Distinctive Foliage: No
- Cut Flowers: No
- RHS Award Winners: -
- Plants for Pollinators: No
- Darkest Colours:-
- Colour: Orange
- Flowering Time:July
- Flowering Height:45cm/18 inches
- Planting Depth: 15cm/6 inches
- Planting Distance: 15cm/6 inches
- Planting Time: February onwards
- Soil / Position: Lilies like well-drained, moisture retentive soil with plenty of organic material. They like sun or partial shade and protection from strong winds.
- Pack Weight: 0.23
- Pack Dimensions: 21cm x 13.5cm x 6cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.