Thompson & Morgan Lobelia Crystal PalaceAsk a Question
Dainty, deep blue flowers, the personification of the summer garden. Ball-shaped, very dwarf, compact plants. Primarily for edging or contrasting with another flower like alyssum but a group or bed can be a very effective foil to bright colours in sunshine. Useful for hanging baskets too. Flowers late spring to first frosts. Height: 4in.
Sow late winter to mid spring at 18-24C (65-75F) in a good seed compost. Sow seed on surface of compost and gently firm down compost. Keep soil damp but not wet. Do not exclude light, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful. Germination usually takes 14-21 days.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant in bunches of 3 or 4 and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost 1cm (4in) apart in a sunny spot in light m
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Late Spring to frost
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 1000
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.