Thompson & Morgan Mangetout Pea Sugar Lace
A high-yielding semi leafless variety, needing no support when grown in a block. These floriferous pea plants produce heavy crops of crunchy, stringless 8cm (3in) pods over a long period if picked regularly to encourage further flower development. Sugar Lace consistently showed high resistance to Furarium wilt and intermediate resistance to powdery mildew in our trials. Use netting supports if grown in rows.
Sow every 10 days to ensure successional crops. Sow 5cm (2in) deep in flat-bottomed drills spacing about 2.5-5cm (1-2in) apart, and in rows 75cm (30in) apart.
Water plants regularly, especially when in flower as this will improve the crop. Pick the pods regularly once they are swollen with peas, eat pods whole or add to stir fried. Regular picking will encourage further flowering.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: AGM Range
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 125
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.