Thompson & Morgan Marigold Sunspot Mixed
All the quality of an F1 Hybrid marigold packed into an open pollinated variety. That means real value for money! Dwarf, compact plants have good sized flower heads of orange, light yellow and gold and begin blooming much earlier than other varieties of this kind.
Sow from February to april indoors at 21-24C (70-75F) in good seed compost. Just cover the seed with compost and keep the soil damp but not wet. Germination usually takes 5-14 days. They can also be sown outdoors where they are to flower during May once the soil has warmed. Keep moist until after germination and thin out to 20-25cm (8-10in) apart.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 2-25cm (8-lOin) apart in a sunny spot.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.