Thompson & Morgan Marrow Green Bush
A very popular variety, early to mature, compact and heavy yielding. The attractive fruits of Marrow Green Bush can be cut at 10-15cm (4-6in) as courgettes or left to mature as marrows. Excellent eaten lightly cooked, freshly picked or suitable for autumn storage.
Sow seeds singly in mid spring 1cm (1/2in) deep in 7.5cm (3in) pots of moist compost. Germination usually takes 7-10 days at 21-24C (70-75F).
Gradually acclimatise the plants to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost has passed in rich moist well drained soil.
Keep the soil moist, water regularly especially in dry weather and give liquid feed every 14 days when the fruits start to swell.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to November
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.